When people lose someone they care about, the last thing they want to do is to deal with endless procedures with regards to real estate management. You may need to apply for a grant of representation to have the legal responsibility for someone’s estate: property, money, and possessions.
Estate administration is an event of life that most experience. At Amadeus we will guide you through each step of the probate process.
With a caring considerate approach provided by qualified TEP professionals, the administration should not be the burden that many experience. We can step in to assist at any time in any capacity whether you need assistance with the whole or just a part of the administration.
Our Probate and Estate Administration Service includes:
- Valuing all the assets (e.g. house & furniture, car, shares etc) and liabilities (mortgages, other debts etc) as at the date of death
- Calculating and dealing with any Inheritance Tax due
- Applying to the Probate Registry for the Grant of Probate
- Collecting in the assets and settling the liabilities
- Dealing with Income (or other) Tax
- Handling the sale of any properties
- Producing estate accounts and distributing the estate to the beneficiaries
- Dealing with contentious estate issues
- Advising and maximising the benefit for beneficiaries depending on their individual situations
- Advising on the use of Deeds of Variation to mitigate or eliminate future tax and make suitable provision for beneficiaries
You will be allocated an Estate Manager who will see the process through from start to finish, whether dealing with probate in its entirety or being on hand to help you deal with the estate.